Find work opportunities at our school
- Primary or Secondary Teachers for 2023 Any subject or specialisation welcome to apply
- Bus Driver
- IT Officer
- Quran/Farsi Teacher (Part-Time)
Playford College is a young and rapidly growing Foundation to Year 12 school with over 500 students. The College strives to provide a safe and inclusive environment that supports the well-being of all children from all backgrounds. The College continues to build a team of dedicated staff who are keen to work in an environment that strives to support children to be the best they can be, academically, spiritually, physically and socially.
At Playford College we strive to live our motto – to seek wisdom through faith and knowledge.
It is expected that applicants will:
- Be suitably qualified
- Be open minded and committed to supporting students to be the best they can be
- Demonstrate excellence in all aspects of teaching
- Hold DCSI/WWCC child related clearance
- Be happy to work in a Muslim Faith school
Applicants are encouraged to provide evidence of proficiency with the Australian Curriculum.
All applications should be submitted in PDF format addressed to the Principal, Chris Riemann and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with relevant documents attached.
Applicants must include:
- A resume
- Covering letter of interest
- An application form, downloaded here:
Temporary Relief Teaching
If you would like to be considered for Temporary Relief Teaching at Playford College, please email our TRT Coordinator, Kevin Hung, the following documents to email@example.com :
- Covering Letter
- Teacher’s Registration Certificate
Please also include year levels that you are comfortable teaching, any areas of specialisation and availability. Once these documents have been received, you will be contacted and added to our relief list.
Why not book a tour?
VISIT US TODAY
School tours are the best way to gain an understanding of all the opportunities offered at Playford College. Our tour for prospective families gives insights into daily school life and how we support Islamic faith. Farsi and Arabic speakers are available to assist with the tour.