Find work opportunities at our school
Multiple Positions available:
- Secondary teachers who can teach a combination of subjects including SACE;
full or part time
- Primary teachers; full time
- Counsellor; part time
- Property/Maintenance; part time
- Grounds; part time
Applications close: 9:00am Thursday 17th September
Playford College is a young and rapidly growing Foundation to Year 10 with Year 11 commencing in 2021.
The College strives to provide a safe and inclusive environment that supports the well-being of all children from all backgrounds. The College continues to build a team of dedicated teachers who are keen to work in an environment that strives to support children to be the best they can be, academically, spiritually, physically and socially.
At Playford College we strive to live our motto – to seek wisdom through faith and knowledge.
It is expected that applicants will:
- Be suitably qualified
- Be open minded and committed to supporting students to be the best they can be
- Demonstrate excellence in all aspects of teaching
- Possess current registration as a teacher in SA or be eligible for registration
- Hold DCSI/WWCC child related clearance
- Be happy to work in a Muslim Faith school
Applicants are encouraged to provide evidence of proficiency with the Australian Curriculum.
All applications should be submitted in PDF format addressed to the Principal, Chris Riemann and emailed to email@example.com, with relevant documents attached, before the closing date of 9.00am Monday 14th September 2020.
Applicants must include:
- A resume
- Covering letter of interest
- An application form, downloaded here:
Temporary Relief Teaching
If you would like to be considered for Temporary Relief Teaching at Playford College, please email our TRT Coordinator, Kevin Hung, the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Covering Letter
- Teacher’s Registration Certificate
Please also include year levels that you are comfortable teaching, any areas of specialisation and availability. Once these documents have been received, you will be contacted and added to our relief list.
Why not book a tour?
VISIT US TODAY
School tours are the best way to gain an understanding of all the opportunities offered at Playford College. Our tour for prospective families gives insights into daily school life and how we support Islamic faith. Farsi and Arabic speakers are available to assist with the tour.